10 Jul 2020
Airbus A330 Captain Korean Air A330 Captains: APPLY NOW to join the priority holding pool!
- 1,000 + PIC hours on A330
- 2,500 + total PIC multi crew Jet hours
- 5,000 + total multi crew Jet hours
- 7,000 + total flight hours
- Flown on A330 as PIC within the last 12 months OR 24 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft as PIC. (At date of starting contract).
- Under 60 years of age (and over 40 years preferred) at date of joining
Please NOTE: Due to the global impact of COVID-19, Korean Air recruitment is currently suspended.
If this position is of interest to you and you meet the minimum requirements, please continue to send through your application for our review, so we are ready to work with you as soon as recruitment resumes.
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
How to Apply
589 total views, 2 today