Airbus A330 Captain Captain (m/f/d) A330
What’s your superpower that makes every moment better for customers (and colleagues)?
If you’re passionate about aviation, love to travel and live and breathe customer centricity, Discover could be just the place for you.
What we’d like to see
- You see safety as priority #1
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills and exploring new ways of getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up and contribute to its success and growth
- You inspire teamwork and care for your crew and all other colleagues
- You lead by example
What we offer
- Competitive annual salary based on your previous experience
- Full-time contract (From June 2021)
- 24 month-contract (with the option of making it permanent (subject to COVID-19 pandemic development))
- 33 leave days/year
- Complimentary uniform
- Lufthansa group wide ID travel agreement, after 6 months of employment
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional and memorable experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills and backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone and wow our customers. One of our strengths: we show up ready to listen. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share their feedback, ideas and experiences. It’s a place where we value and appreciate going the extra mile and thinking out of the box. One thing we can guarantee about life at Discover: it’s never boring.
- Work in line with company mission and procedures
- Integrate into a company with start-up mentality
- In-flight administration (reporting system, accounting, etc.)
- EASA ATPL (A)
- IR Multi Rating
- Medical class I
- General qualification to study at a German university / technical college (Hochschulreife / Fachhochschulreife / fachgebundene Hochschulreife or equivalent)
- Good oral & written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- Good oral & written command of German language (non-native speakers: min. Level B2 proven by specified language assessment centers, e.g. Goethe Institut)
- Access to Internet
- EU-passport or permit to work in Germany
- Ability to reach the home base within 60 minutes during stand by duties
- Min. 1.000 flight hours command time on aircraft >5,7T MTOW
- Valid Type-Rating as Pilot-in-command on Airbus A330 preferred
According to Discover Standard Pilot Selection.
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa, with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world’s leading aviation companies.
How to ApplyApply HERE
118 total views, 14 today