Airbus A330 First Officer A330 First Officers AIR HongKong
Air Hong Kong (AHK) currently operates on our own AOC, 9 x A300F aircraft and 3 x A330F aircraft (2 x 330-300 P2F and 1 x A330-200F), all leased from DHL Aviation, serving the DHL Express Hong Kong (HK) hub network. Two more A330F aircraft will transition to the AHK operation by the end of 2020.
AHK is now accepting applications for a small number of First Officer positions that may be available later in 2020. A small number of positions may also be available as First Officer Level 1 on the A330 for Hong Kong licenced rated A330 pilots.
Applicants would need to be able to present themselves in HK, in compliance with current HK quarantine requirements, for flying skills assessment in our A300 simulator.
- A330 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours on [engine type] aircraft;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language.
- A medical insurance scheme for pilots and their families providing worldwide coverage of medical care/specialist services/dental/ hospitalisation expenses
- Employer contributions to a pension scheme
- 28 Annual Leave days
- Life insurance and Personal Accident Insurance policy
- Loss of licence insurance
- Personal travel on AHK flights before/after duty periods
- Subject to load, unlimited network wide staff travel access for pilots and immediate families on parent airline Cathay Pacific Airways, and sister airline Cathay Dragon, including premium economy and business class access. Similar retiree travel benefits for long serving employees
- MyIDtravel concessionary staff travel access to Delta, KLM and Air New Zealand, United Airlines and Swiss International Airlines (including Edelweiss Air) flights
How to Applyrecruitment@airhongkong.com.hk
1293 total views, 1 today