Airbus A330 Captain A330 Direct Entry Captain
All applications received will remain on file for 12 months and will be reviewed when there are openings.
Position: A330 Direct Entry Captain
Reference Number: HKC/FOP/C
Department: Flight Operations
To be highly proficient, skilled and professional in meeting the challenging role of aircraft operations as a Commander.
A330 Direct Entry Captain applicants should meet the following:
A. Minimum Criteria
- Hold a valid ICAO ATPL;
- Hold a valid Class One Medical Certificate;
- Hold a valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating;
- 5,000 hours flying experience in total;
- 3,500 hours on jet transport above 50,000kgs.
B. Specific Requirement(s)
- Type-rated:1,500 PIC hours on jet transport above 50,000kg with 500 PIC hours on A330;
- Non Type-rated:1,500 PIC hours on jet transport above 50,000kg.
- Preference for Airbus family or Wide-Bodied aircraft experience.
**All applications will require a submission of a recent certificate of no criminal conviction or its equivalency, issued by agencies of the State of last residence of employment. To avoid delay in processing your application, we advise that this certificate be attached with your application form.
How to ApplySee original job posting here
484 total views, 5 today