3 Jul 2020
Airbus A330 First Officer EVA Airways requires A330 First Officers
EVA Air is looking for high proficient pilots to participate the growth and expansion of our company based in Taipei Taiwan.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with first class Medical, frozen ATPL not acceptable.
- 2,000 total flight hours
- 500 hours in commercial multi-engine, multi crew jet, MTOW > 20 tons
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry (or 2 years of employment reference from aviation industry if you have Educational Bachelor degree )
- ICAO Aviation English Minimum Level Four certificate or FAA English Proficient
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates, please download EVA Application Form & Flight Time Record Form for Expatriate Pilots. Fill-out forms & documents paper shall be mailed to: Pilot Administration Section 9th F, 376 Hsin-nan Rd., Sec. 1, Luchu, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C. OR Please contact one of agent listed below: APAS : http://www.apasnet.com/ DPI : http://directpersonnel.com/ AeroProfessional : https://www.aeroprofessional.com/ Rishworth : http://www.rishworthaviation.com/ FCI : http://www.fci.aero/ Jobs4Pilots :http://www.jobs4pilots.com/ CAE PARC Aviation https://caeparcaviation.com/jobs/22025-wide-body-rated-ntr-fos/ AviationCV : https://www.aviationcv.com/
1507 total views, 2 today